You did a very nice job of creating depth in this layout. I love the wood and rock positioning on the left side.The right side might be a little too solid and lacks the contrast of texture you created on the left side. Also I wonder if the ferns in the center would have looked nicer positioned a few inches more to the left? Nice job.
— Jason Baliban
Pretty tank with a lot going on. I love the way you've divided the entrance to your path. Most of the plants look to be in great shape but a few look a bit pale. It's hard to tell if this is a nutrient deficiency or an artifact of the lighting.
— Karen Randall
A very nice aquascape overall. The Hemianthus micranthemoides could use a bit more shaping and the moss if the front needs to be shaped to give a cleaner flow in the aquascape.
— Bailin Shaw
- Dimensions: 90 × 45 × 45 cm
- Title : Mystique River
- Volume : 180
- Background : Black board card
- Lighting : 3 x 39 watt T5H0
- Filtration : Ehiem Pro 2
- Materials : Substrate:ADA Power sand special,Amazonia 2, River sand. Rocks : Collect from river at somewhere in south of malaysia. Driftwood : bought from local fish shop
- Additional Information: ADA step 2 + K. seachem excel
- Plants: Microsorium pteropus "Narrow Leaf" Rotala sp from goias Taxiphyllum sp Fissidens fontanus Hemianthus micranthemoides Glossotigma elatinoide Eleocharis acicularis Anubias barteri v. nana 'petite' Rotala wallici
- Animals : Hyphessobrycon amandae x 20pcs otochiclus affinis x 5 crossocheilus siamensis x 5 caridina japonica